|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||
8.00am - 2.00pm
8.00am - 5.00pm (from 6 Oct)
|CLOSED||8.30am - 4.00pm|
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Delight and reward your staff with a unique and memorable night at one of Perth's most exceptional corporate ball venues.
We will work with you every step of the way to ensure your corporate ball or banquet is an outstanding success. We pride ourselves on our client service, attention to detail and ability to create exceptionally themed spaces for elegant, unique and elaborate affairs.
To make this happen and bring your vision to life we work with a team of trusted suppliers. If you are stuck we can certainly provide recommendations on stylish theming and unique entertainment options. Alternatively you are welcome to supply your own and we can assist to make sure everything runs smoothly.
You can rest assured knowing that we are well equipped to cater for your guest list with a range of configurations suitable for an intimate evening with 500 guests or a larger event hosting up to 2000 people.
We use black wall drapes, carpeting, silk roof canopies, mood lighting and stylish theming to create a space that will blow you away. We then take it to another level by using lighting and projection to turn your chosen theme into an extravagant display that is sure to impress your guests.
We are the experts in creating bespoke balls and banquets, some of our favourites include:
- Roaring 20s / Gatsby
- Secret Garden
- Winter Wonderland
- Underwater World
- Life-Sized Monopoly Board
- Las Vegas Casino
- Arabian Night
Apart from incredible theming the next most important ingredient for a successful corporate ball or banquet is premium food and beverage. Working within your requirements our team of in-house chefs will put together a menu to delight. Choose from alternative drop, buffet or specialty food stations. Your dedicated function manager will work with you to ensure your chosen food and beverage is superb and work with you every step of the way to ensure your corporate ball or banquet is a success from start to finish.
There is always competition for some dates, in particular weekends, during March and April (school ball season) and August and September (Christmas party time).
Complete the enquiry form below to secure your date now so you don't miss out.
Sample buffet menu
Sample cold canapé items:
- Beef tataki on crostini with spiced aoili and micro herbs
- Chicken caesar tortilla cups
- Peking duck pancakes with hoi sin sauce
Sample hot canapé items:
- Mixed arancini; 3 cheese, mushroom, pumpkin and feta with aoili dipping sauce
- Soft shell crab with wasabi mayonnaise
- Handmade lamb koftas with raita and baby coriander
- Potato röstie, smoked sweetcorn, avocado and jalapeno salsa
Buffet main course
Sample hot meat dishes:
- Beef sirloin with herb and mustard crust served with red wine gravy
- Baked barramundi fillet with macadamia crust and lemon butter sauce
- Five hour braised lamb shoulder, mint gremoulatta and lamb gravy
- Tandoori chicken pieces, pilaf rice and Indian mint yoghurt
Sample hot vegetarian dishes:
- Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni with forest mushroom cream sauce
- Moroccan vegetable tagine with slivered almonds and preserved lemon
- Vietnamese and rice noodle salad with nam jim dressing and crisp shallots
- Roast pumpkin, date, Israeli cous cous sala with sour cream and saffron dressing
- Moroccan rocket and cous cous
Sample dessert options:
- Chocolate mousse
- Lemon tartlet
- Chocolate eclair
- Caramel tartlet
- Vanilla cheesecake
Sample plated menu
Two or three course plated dinner options using the freshest Western Australian seasonal produce.
Sample entrée options:
- Classic prawn cocktail
- Poached shredded chicken, mixed asian salad, vermicelli and nam jim dressing
- Pumpkin, leek and feta tart with artichoke, black olive and semi dried tomato salad
- Confit pork belly, apple and vanilla bean puree, red radish and arugula salad with white balsamic dressing
- Smoked duck breast, pickled beetroot, caramelised pear and rocket salad with raspberry vinaigrette
Sample main options:
- Grilled snapper fillet, leek and potato röstie, asparagus and tomato buerre blanc
- Braised and rolled lamb shoulder with cumin seed roasted root vegetable, honey glazed carrots with pomegranate infused lamb jus
- Oven roasted chicken breast, kipfler potato, chorizo and roasted campsicum warm salad with Pedro Jimenez dressing
- Pumpkin, roast garlic, baby spinach and feta risotto
Sample dessert options:
- Chocolate fondant with macerated strawberries and double cream
- Eton mess, lemon curd, meringue shards, strawberries and cream
- Salted pistachio and pumpkin cheesecake, toffee praline and vanilla scented mascarpone cheese