|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||
8.00am - 2.00pm
8.00am - 5.00pm (from 6 Oct)
|CLOSED||8.30am - 4.00pm|
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
LES MILLS LAUNCH COMPETITION: Terms and Conditions
- 1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
- The competition is being run by VenuesWest , PO Box 581, Floreat, Western Australia, 6014 (“VenuesWest”).
- The Les Mills Launch Week competition commences at 8.30am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Monday 9th July at 8.30am.
- The closing time for entering the competition is 10.00am AWST on Sunday 15th July, 2018.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must:
Attend a Les Mills class between Monday 9th July and Sunday 15th July. Scan in at main reception whereby they will be given a raffle ticket. This is filled in with a name and contact number and placed in the competition box in the group fitness room.
- Staff employed by VenuesWest and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There will be one (1) prize awarded. The winner of the prize draw will receive a gift box from bright eyes sunglasses which will include a pair of sunglasses and other items.
- There will be one (1) draw at 10.00am Australian Western Standard Time on Monday 16th July 2018. The draw will take place at HBF Arena. The draw will be conducted by drawing one (1) ticket from the box of all eligible entries with this entry being the prize winner.
- The prize winner will be contacted within two (2) working days of the draw by the contact phone number supplied by the entrant on the raffle ticket.
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within five (5) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within six (6) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, or if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The prize winner’s name may be published on the VenuesWest, HBF Arena and/or HBF Stadium websites. By entering the competition, entrants grant VenuesWest permission to use their full name and suburb on their respective websites for up to six months from the date of the draw.
- VenuesWest is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- VenuesWest accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- VenuesWest's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal information provided by an entrant to VenuesWest for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the Privacy Statement is available at privacy. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement and these Terms and Conditions.