|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||
8.00am - 2.00pm
8.00am - 5.00pm (from 6 Oct)
|CLOSED||8.30am - 4.00pm|
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
- high intensity body weight training
- weight loss
- motivation and goal setting
- Better Balance for fall prevention
- Joint stabilization
Health and fitness has always been a huge passion of mine. I completed my Certificate III initially 20 years ago, not to teach, but to get a better understanding of the dynamics of exercise. I love being able to motivate people to do their best, get outside their comfort zone to a place they didn’t know they could go, in a fun & safe environment. Being able to positively affect someone’s health and well being is my main motivating factor. One of my specialties is high intensity body weight training. After using it to get myself fit I was amazed at the results and love to share what I have learnt along the way to help others reach their health and fitness goals. Lets kick start that metabolism.
- Certificate 111 and 1V in fitness
- I have planned, designed and implemented a program that is greatly needed in our community. I launched my “Better Balance for Life” program over a year ago. During this time my program has made a huge difference to the quality of life of many of the participants, no matter what their age
- Punch Fit certification
- Le Monde freestyle cycle
- Les Mills RPM certification
- Tai Chi for arthritis
- Member of Fitness Australia
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. Small steps will lead to great strides. You need to first believe to achieve."