|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm
7.30am - 5.00pm (from 1 June)
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm
7.30am - 5.00pm (from 1 June)
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
8.00am - 6.00pm
|8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 5.00pm
8.30am - 4.00pm (from 1 June)
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Personal training could be one of the best investments you'll make to your overall health and well-being. Here are 8 great ways personal training brings you closer to achieving your fitness goals, whether they be weight loss-based, sports-driven, general fitness or for rehabilitation.
- Increase your knowledge: Personal trainers will assist you to identify the most effective exercises to reach your goals, including a structured program that will lead you to establish a new set of 'good habits' for your ongoing health and fitness. Sharing their expertise by demonstrating correct posture and technique and equipment use will reduce your risk of injury by ensuring you always use correct form. In addition, the guidance from your personal trainer will give you the confidence to supplement your sessions with additional solo workouts at home or in the gym.
- Personalised to your needs: We are all different - maybe you have a specific illness, injury or condition or perhaps your program is no longer working for you as you age. A personal trainer will take all this into account when designing a program for you, ensuring you get the results you are striving for while reducing your risk of injury.
- Fit in to your schedule: Life can get pretty busy at times and all too often the excuse, I don't have time to exercise, is accepted. Personal training can be designed to fit in with your schedule and time available.
- You're not seeing results: Have you become bored with your current program of exercises or routine and you're no longer progressing. Perhaps you're putting in the effort but are not seeing results. When you don't hit your targets it's easy to become discouraged and backslide. A personal trainer can assist by reviewing your current fitness goals and exercise program and redesigning a program to better meet your needs and get you back on track.
- You need accountability and motivation: Consistency is essential to reach your fitness goals. It can take weeks to form good habits and much longer to break bad ones. Trying to do it on your own is hard work. A personal trainer will keep you accountable, challenged and on track to reach your goals.
- You're training for a sport or event: Perhaps you have set a personal challenge of completing your first triathlon or other endurance event and need direction on the most efficient way to have yourself in the perfect condition to cross the finish line successfully. This may mean undertaking a combination of cardio, strength work and sport specific activities. Personal training can assist you to get the training mix correct so you achieve your best possible finish time with decreased risk of injury.
- No wasted time: You may be guilty yourself or seen someone else who wanders into the gym without a set plan and moves halfheartedly from one machine to another doing a few reps here and there before disappearing. This approach is not going to get results. Personal training will ensure this halfhearted, directionless approach never happens. There will be no wasted time and maximum results achieved.
- It's fun: Personal trainers make training effective and fun. Working with a personal trainer who you like and respect can be enough to provide you with more enjoyment from your workouts.
HBF Arena Gym in Joondalup, has a team of qualified and motivated, male and female personal trainers waiting to help you achieve your fitness goals. A discounted personal training starter pack is available to new clients. Enquire below.