|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday*||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 5.00pm|
*Summer opening hours from Sunday 4 November.
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Are you bored of the same workout? Want to meet new people? Desire the ability to fit in your daily exercise requirements whilst having fun? Then team sports are for you!
For the longest time team sports have often been associated with what you play when you are a kid, but now the trend is rapidly growing for adults to get back into team sports, or even join their first ever team! Team sports shouldn’t be ruled out just because you are older, they are actually a great way to exercise and have a large amount of health benefits associated.
There are so many benefits that come with joining and playing within a team sport, our top six include:
1. Meeting new people – Team sports are a social sport, enrolling in a team is a great way to interact with new people and make new friends you may otherwise never have met. They’re also a great way to regularly engage with others.
2. Team motivation – With individual sports or working out alone, when you don’t really feel like exercising, there are very little repercussions and motivation to get through your exercise that day. In team sports however, your team members are there to keep you accountable and motivated to participate. By not showing up or not trying your best you will be letting your team mates down.
3. De-stress – Whether it’s the stress of work, kids or life in general, communicating with others, being social and active with your team mates can help take your mind of the daily stresses of life and focus on a common goal.
4. Have a bit of fun – the mundane, same old exercise routine you do at the gym every week can become boring very quickly. Joining a team sport offers a variety to your fitness routine and everyday life. With every sporting competition season providing a different atmosphere, there are countless ways to meet new people and have a laugh while noticing incremental improvements in your ability as you progress.
5. A great way to work out – Not only are team sports a great way to socialize and have fun, they also provide you with a great workout whilst doing so. As well as consistent exercise weekly, competitive team sports will have you partaking in drills, practice games and actual games. Giving you plenty of opportunity to get those muscles working.
6. Inexpensive - Most sporting competitions charge a small game fee each week, which is divided between the team. This means you can stay fit and sociable for around only $10 per week!
If you are looking to break away from your normal routine, meet new friends, get fit and have fun whilst doing so, then sign up for a team sport today and you won’t regret it!
At HBF Arena Joondalup we offer a range of team sports and sporting competitions including netball, futsal, soccer and touch rugby! Enquire about team sports today.