|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm
7.30am - 6.00pm (From 1 Nov )
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm
8.00am - 6.00pm (From 1 Nov )
|8.00am - 5.00pm (From 6 Oct)||CLOSED||8.30am - 4.00pm
8.30am - 5.00pm (From 1 Nov )
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Splash & Bounce: Term 4
Get to know the faces behind the Kids Activities & Swim School team, stay up to day with important notices, competitions and venue news.
Stuff you should probably know in the Term 4 edition,
- Changes to Swim School entry card use
- Information on Changeroom upgrades in the Aquatics Centre
- New Fit Club Teen Membership
- Vacation Care competition: Enrol before Christmas and go in the draw to win (1 of 2) double-passes to an upcoming Perth Arena Event. You choose from an amazing list.
- Inflatable obstacle course operation times over the summer holidays
Download it here!