|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday*||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 5.00pm|
*Summer opening hours from Sunday 4 November.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
With the line-up featuring A$AP Rocky, Snakehips, Skrillex, Skepta, BROCKHAMPTON and many more, there is no doubt Listen Out 2018 will be a day to remember!
Leading up to Listen Out we thought we would help you prepare with our top festival tips:
• Pack a warm piece of clothing – As Listen Out falls at the start of spring, the temperature still drops off dramatically by the end of the night. So stay warm in between the sweaty mosh pits and cold commutes and pack yourself a jumper.
• Equip yourself with a portable phone charger - Snapchat stories and Instagram posts go hand-in-hand with festivals. Don’t miss recording your favourite artist this year due to your phone dying one hour into the festival by bringing along a portable charger.
• Organise a meeting point – With tickets already sold out for Perth you can definitely expect a sea of thousands of people, more often than not it’s almost impossible to see your friend who says their standing by the bar.
Save yourself that time and organise a meeting point at the start of the festival where you know you can always go to if somebody gets lost.
• Wear comfortable shoes – I know this sounds like its coming from your mum, but trust me there is nothing worse than hobbling your way to the last artist because of the pulsating blisters forming on your feet or having to wrap your entire feet in band aids for the next week to wear shoes. Opt for your comfiest pair of shoes this year, not the prettiest. With rain a possibility on the day you may also prevent ruining your favourite pair of shoes!
• Bring a rain jacket – the weather can be unpredictable until the day of Listen Out, save yourself from potentially becoming soaking wet by investing $3.50 for a pack of 2 raincoats from the reject store. It is always better to be safe than sorry!
• Opt for cheap sunnies – I think we’ve all fallen victim to bringing your best pair of sunnies to a festival and never seeing them again. This year leave your best pair at home and bring along a cheaper pair that wouldn’t break the bank to replace!
• Pack hand sanitizer & a small pack of tissues – Towards the end of a festival night it’s not only the acts who are slowly starting to finish up, the soap supply and toilet paper also starts to rapidly diminish. This year save yourself that uncomfortable feeling with your own pack of tissues and sanitizer.
We hope our tips allow you to feel more prepared this year! Stay safe, hydrated and have fun 😎