|Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||
7.30am - 6.00pm
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||
7.30am - 6.00pm
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||
8.00am - 5.00pm
8.00am - 6.00pm
|8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||
9.00am - 5.00pm
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
The Win Ed Sheeran Tickets Terms and Conditions only apply to subscribers until the close of the Win Ed Sheeran Tickets Competition.
Thereafter the following Privacy Statement and Member Benefits Terms and Conditions will always apply.
HBF Arena Privacy Statement
Your privacy and confidence in using our website, venues and services is very important to us. Any personal information and personal data you provide will be held in the strictest confidence, and is collected only so that we might provide products and services that are better tailored to your needs. This Privacy Statement applies to you only to the extent that the collection and handling of your personal information and personal data by VenuesWest is subject to the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
What is personal information and data?
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, or is recorded in a material form or not. It includes your name, age, gender and contact details as well your health information (which is also sensitive information). Personal data includes details of online behavior such as the webpages viewed or downloaded within our site.
In this Privacy Statement, a reference to personal information or personal data includes sensitive information.
Collection of personal information and personal data
Generally the personal information and personal data we collect from you depends on how you use our website, venues, programs or memberships. VenuesWest may collect your personal information and personal data in a number of ways including face-to-face, over the telephone, through an online form or portal, or by email. VenuesWest may also collect your personal information and personal data from third party organisations at partner-managed venues such as Perth Arena or through associated ticketing companies.
If you visit our website and read or download any information VenuesWest will collect details of your domain name, server address, date and time of your visit to our site and the pages you browsed or downloaded within our site. This data is aggregated and used for statistical or web development purposes only.
If you are subscribing to any ‘News’ mailing lists or asking us for information in our ‘Contact Us’ section, we may need to collect personal contact details from you so that we can respond to your information request. This information may include your name, postal address, phone and fax numbers, email address and your organisation or company name.
From time to time, we may also ask for details that help us to identify your preferences with regards to our website, products, competitions and promotions, or we may record site usage patterns so we can identify areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
Use of personal information and personal data
VenuesWest collects information about you that we need to process applications, to service your accounts and other needs, to offer new products and services and to satisfy legal requirements. VenuesWest may also use this information for purposes such as:
- manage our ongoing relationship with you
- assess your suitability for enrolment in programs and services
- provide you with access to smartphone applications and website portals in relation to managing your relationship with us
- conduct market research that informs the strategic direction of VenuesWest, by seeking to understand ways to improve services to members, the effectiveness of marketing activities, the user experience and the products and services VenuesWest offers
- manage, review and develop our products and related services whether provided by us or other parties on our behalf
- manage, review, develop and improve our business and operational processes, including training and systems, provided by us or other parties on our behalf
- prevent, detect and follow up fraudulent or invalid claims or misrepresentations
- correspondence, site registration, allowing you to check your statement or other account details online to make a purchase and participate in online surveys
- advise you of any disruptions to programs or services at our venues
- meet legislative requirements
- perform any of our other functions and activities relating to our businesses
We will not collect any personal information or personal data from you that is discriminatory, racial or ethnic in origin, reflects your religious or philosophical beliefs or sexual preferences or activity. The only exceptions to this would include where you give us express permission to do so, or where the information or data is authorised by law or necessary for a legal claim.
Unless you have given your consent we will not sell, reveal, disclose, distribute, rent, license or pass your personal information or personal data to any third party. On occasions where members apply for a discount through an associated partnership, members understand and provide consent for their member information to be cross-checked for eligibility.
VenuesWest will not distribute any personal information or personal data to any third party without prior permission. You may opt-out of receiving marketing information from VenuesWest or any of its partners or make a privacy complaint at any time by:
- calling us on 9441 8222;
- emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org;
Please allow five working days for your request to be actioned.
Other disclosure of information
Except as set out in this Privacy Statement, we will not disclose your personal information or personal data unless you have previously informed us or have authorised us to do so, or if we must do so by law. If a court or government authority orders us to disclose any of your personal information or personal data, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you of this promptly, to give you an opportunity to exercise your legal rights unless order or law prohibits us from notifying you or when there is suspicion of fraud or criminal activity.
Security of your information
We will take all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information or data collected, used or disclosed is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment. Unfortunately though, no data transmission is 100% safe over the Internet, so we cannot guarantee 100% security of any information you send or receive from us.
It is recommended that you do not send sensitive or important information, such as credit card details through unsecured e-mail.
Gaining access or updating or correcting your personal information
Should you request it, we will provide you with access to any information we have collected from you. We will also update your personal information if you let us know that it is inaccurate or non-current.
You can contact us to access or discuss this information by going to the ‘Contact Us’ page on the VenuesWest website www.venueswest.wa.gov.au
How long do we keep information?
We will keep information for as long as it is necessary to service your account or to continue to provide products and services you have requested. We will retain information for a reasonable period if you cease to be our customer, unless the law requires us to keep it for longer.
Children using the website
We do not knowingly solicit information from, or market to children or young persons under the age of 18.
Whilst we take all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and privacy of children and young persons, we cannot guarantee these won’t be compromised, and so request that all children under the age of 18 years have a parent or guardian verify any membership application, use of, or purchases from our website.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will note here any changes to our Privacy Statement, to inform you about how we protect your personal information and personal data.
This Privacy Statement is effective from 1 August 2016. As this Privacy Statement is updated from time to time, to obtain a copy of the latest version at any time, you should visit the privacy link at our website at www.venueswest.wa.gov.au
Further information about this Privacy Statement
Should you require further information from us about this Privacy Statement, please go to the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website www.venueswest.wa.gov.au
Further information about the Privacy Amendment Act 2012
Further information about the application of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 can be found at the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Subscriber Benefits - Terms and Conditions
SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
VenuesWest may collect personal information from the subscribers for the purpose of facilitating targeted promotional communication. You can unsubscribe at any time.
VenuesWest owns and manages Western Australia’s best sport and entertainment venues on behalf of the State Government. As part of the VenuesWest portfolio the following venues operate under the management model of self-managed and co-managed: HBF Arena, HBF Stadium, Bendat Basketball Centre, WA Athletics Stadium, Champion Lakes Regatta Centre and nib Stadium.
- From time to time VenuesWest will offer 'Subscriber Benefits' where customers who have signed up to our database to receive our promotional emails will receive special offers for a limited time.
It's easy to sign up
- just click SIGN UP at the bottom of the following VenuesWest venue website pages: HBF Arena, HBF Stadium, Bendat Basketball Centre, WA Athletics Stadium, Champion Lakes Regatta Centre and nib Stadium and enter your name, email address and date of birth.
- The conditions for each offer and the number of offers available may vary each month.
- Each offer will be advertised via email to the email address provided upon subscribing.
- Only subscribers that are active at the time will receive the discount or offer (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Some offers/promotions will be only open to persons over the age of 18, where such an offer/promotion has been advertised to someone under the age of 18 it is understood that upon entering the competition the entrant has read and understood the unique terms and conditions as they relate to each offer/promotion.
- Promotional emails may be sent from VenuesWest or any of VenuesWest’s self-managed and co-managed venue brands (HBF Arena, HBF Stadium, Bendat Basketball Centre, WA Athletics Stadium, Champion Lakes Regatta Centre and nib Stadium). While emails may be received from any of these venue brands, this does not mean we have shared your information with a third party, the database is owned and managed by VenuesWest and the emails are sent through VenuesWest property.
- Ticket giveaways/promotions and offers are not open to any persons employed by VenuesWest or their family members, regardless of if they are an active subscriber or not.
- Terms and conditions specific to any ticket giveaway or competition will be accessible on the VenuesWest website via a link in the promotional email.
- Only subscribers who are active at the time of the promotion will be eligible to receive tickets (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Invites to Member events
- For the purpose of these promotions, ‘member' refers to any person who is an active subscriber and financial member of either HBF Arena or HBF Stadium Gym.
- To be eligible to receive an invitation the member must have a financial gym membership.
- VenuesWest will not be held responsible for any invitation that is not received or is not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware.
- An invitation cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and is not redeemable for cash.
- Members must provide their birthday details when subscribing in order to receive the birthday reward.
- The member will receive an email voucher on the day of their birthday
- The email voucher and personal identification should be presented to café staff to retrieve your free coffee*
*For the purpose of these promotions, coffee relates to any regular sized hot drink that can ordinarily be purchased from the venue café.
- The voucher remains valid and can be redeemed in venue for 7 days after receipt.
- At its sole discretion, VenuesWest may update a member account with a reward as a result of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- VenuesWest will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any rewards.
- VenuesWest reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash.
- All rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. VenuesWest reserves the right to change the expiry date of any reward at any time without prior notice.
- VenuesWest will not be held responsible or liable if rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once.
Win Ed Sheeran Tickets - Terms and Conditions
Win Ed Sheeran Tickets - Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
- The competition is being run by VenuesWest , PO Box 581, Floreat, Western Australia, 6014 (“VenuesWest”).
- The Win Ed Sheeran Tickets (“the competition”) commences at 7.00am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on Monday 6 November, 2017.
- The closing time for entering the competition is 12.00pm AWST on Friday 16 February, 2018.
- Entry to the competition is limited to people who at the time of the prize draws are signed-up to receive promotional communication from VenuesWest.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must:
Sign up to receive VenuesWest promotional communication either online or via a hardcopy form submitted to the reception secure collection box, between 7.00am Monday 6 November and 12.00pm Friday 16 February.
- There are no additional entry fees. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Entrants will receive one entry for submitting their sign-up form (online or hardcopy).
- Staff employed by VenuesWest and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There will be two (2) prizes awarded. The winner of each prize draw will receive two (2) general admission tickets to Ed Sheeran, Perth Stadium, Saturday 3 March, 2018.
- There will be two (2) draws, the first at 2.00pm Australian Western Standard Time on Monday, 11 December, 2017 and the second at 2.00pm Australian Western Standard Time on Monday, 19 February 2018. The draw will take place at HBF Stadium. The draw will be by random number generator from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
- The prize winner will be contacted within two (2) working days of the draw by the contact email supplied by the entrant upon completion of the sign-up form.
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within five (5) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within six (6) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years or if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The prize winner’s name may be published on the VenuesWest, HBF Stadium and/or HBF Arena websites. By entering the competition, entrants grant VenuesWest permission to use their full name and suburb on their respective websites for up to six months from the date of the draw.
- VenuesWest is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- VenuesWest accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- VenuesWest's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal information provided by an entrant to VenuesWest for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the Privacy Statement is available at privacy. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the VenuesWest’s Privacy Statement and these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment indicating that they have read and understand the Win Ed Sheeran Tickets terms and conditions, and that they will abide by them.