|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||
8.00am - 2.00pm
8.00am - 5.00pm (from 6 Oct)
|CLOSED||8.30am - 4.00pm|
On public holiday or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Welcome to The Lemon Tree Café
At the Lemon Tree Café we focus on providing you a home-made touch using fresh local produce. We strive to provide a healthy balance between fresh food and the environment. Through our partnership with BioPak all packaging of food made in-house is 100% compostable!
- Healthy range of on-the-go options.
- Baguettes, rolls, salads, sushi and wraps.
- Plenty of vegetarian and vegan options.
- Locally baked bread delivered fresh daily.
- Delicious range of cold-pressed juices and smoothies.
- We're committed to reducing our carbon footprint, all packaging for food made in-house is 100% compostable.
- Your coffee cups, takeaway containers, bowls, napkins, juice/smoothie cups and even straws will be turned into nutrient-rich soil in 120 days.
- This is all possible through our partnership with BioPack - learn more about BioPak here.
You can help
- We need your cooperation to get foodscraps and BioPak packaging to a local commercial composting facility.
- Please use the designated Compostable Packaging bin when disposing of food scraps and packaging of food made in-house by The Lemon Tree Café.
- Keep an eye out for bins with the yellow and green Lemon Tree label.
For our opening hours see the Opening Hours tab above.