|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||7.30am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday*||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 5.00pm|
*Summer opening hours from Sunday 4 November.
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Working out with a small motivated group under the guidance of a Personal Trainer can make a world of difference to your fitness results.
Whether you're embarking on a new fitness journey or are a regular fitness goer looking to add variety and freshness to your routine to maintain motivation and supercharge your current program, small group personal training offers some great benefits.
Five great reasons to sign up:
- Motivation: The most reliable way to achieve your goals has been proven to be to train with a friend. In a small group personal training session you will be working out with like-minded motivated participants. If you're just starting out, you'll enjoy the encouragement and camaraderie that comes from a supportive group. If you're competitive or need extra motivation, having other participants will spur you on to work that little bit harder. Working out together is also more fun and when something is fun and you feel you belong you are more likely to stick at it.
- Value for money: Small group training is a cost effective way to get that extra attention and motivation that comes from having a Personal Trainer focused on your workout. Perhaps you have considered one on one personal training but have considered it too expensive. Sharing the cost across a small group, brings the price point down while still achieving personal attention from a qualified personal trainer.
- Professional coaching: Small group personal training sessions are run by qualified personal trainers who monitor your progress within a small group and ensure you maintain your form and work to your maximum. Think you can let your mind wander or get lost at the back of the class - think again! Session sizes are kept small to ensure the personal trainer can maintain great focus and keep each participant motivated and challenged for the full session.
- Mix up your routine: It's easy to get stuck in a rut and find you're results plateau. Adding variety and challenging your body with new workouts could be the answer. Personal trainers shape their small group sessions to take advantage of the latest fitness trends, ensuring you are never bored and continually challenged.
- Get the most out of your limited time: Current lifestyles often find us feeling time poor so a long workout is difficult to fit into your day. Small group personal training sessions are based on high intensity interval training (HIIT) principles, with sessions lasting 30 minutes. This compact high intensity workout means you get more bang for your buck, improves your heart health and cuts down on your overall training time, which makes fitting it into a busy day achievable.
There really is strength in numbers. You don't have to go it alone.
HBF Arena Gym has a variety of challenging and fun small group personal training (SGPT) sessions available to members and non-members, including RIP:60 functional suspension training, HIIT sessions Burn or Tabata Burn using functional training kit, including, Rip Stick Training, Plyo boxes, battle ropes, dead balls, battle bags. and Tai Chi for a low impact option for overall wellness.