|Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||
7.30am - 6.00pm
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.15am - 1.00pm||
7.30am - 6.00pm
|Saturday||6.00am - 6.00pm||6.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.00pm||
8.00am - 5.00pm
8.00am - 6.00pm
|8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||
9.00am - 5.00pm
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page or the Christmas opening hours news item for up to date information
Kennedya Drive Joondalup WA 6027Get directions
HBF Arena is approximately 1km from the Joondalup railway station, about 15 minutes by foot. Buses run regularly from the train station and surrounding suburbs.
There are 1000 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Located in Joondalup, HBF Arena is proud to offer diverse aquatic facilities, great for lap swimming and family friendly leisure swimming.
As well as individual swimming, the aquatic facilities are also well equipped to host aquatic events, like swim meets and school carnivals. With expansive seating areas and changing facilities, HBF Arena regularly plays host to major swimming events in the 10 lane competition pool.
With a 42 metre water slide, lazy river, water fountains, beach-style leisure pool and outdoor grassed areas, the HBF Arena Aquatic Centre provides a great day out for the whole family. Water slide operating hours are between 11am - 4pm on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
50 metre lap pool
- Indoor 10 lanes
- Depth varies 1.2m to 2.0m
- Heated to 26.5º
- Seating for over 600
- Sauna (18+ years)
- Aqua wheelchair available
- Disabled change room with hydraulic bed and hoist
- Hoist for entering water with assistance
- Indoor 3 lane 25m pool
- Heated to 29.5º
- 42m enclosed water slide
- Toddler splash pool
- Beach style leisure pool, depth 0m to 1.2m
- Lazy river and fountain features
- Private family change room
- Outdoor grassed area with shade sail
- Crèche, open 6 days
Important information for visiting HBF Arena with your family
The HBF Arena Aquatic Centre is an accredited Watch Around Water centre meaning there are policies that must be followed whilst visiting:
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied into HBF Arena and constantly supervised by a parent/guardian whilst on the premises.
- The parent/guardian must have a clear view of the child at all times.
- Children aged 5 and under must be constantly supervised from within arm's reach at HBF Arena. If the child is in the water, the parent/guardian must be in the water too.
- Unsupervised children (of any age) will be removed from the water if the lifeguard is concerned for their safety.
These policies form part of a national initiative and are in place to ensure the safety of all patrons when visiting HBF Arena. Supported by Royal Life Saving and LIWA.
In the event of an evacuation alarm,
- Wait at the end of the pool for instructions from a lifeguard.
- Follow the Lifeguard's instructions at all times.